What Is A Patient Management Program?
BOOM! Pharmacy Patient Management Program is for you if you have a chronic or serious illness, like Hepatitis C or HIV. We work with you, your doctors, and your provider to make sure you get the specialty pharmaceuticals and therapy management support services you need.
Our goal: your successful treatment plan
To achieve the best therapeutic outcomes and avoid adverse drug events or unnecessary costs, it’s vital that you adhere to your treatment plan.
Treatment adherence and compliance is one of the biggest contributors to your wellbeing.
Because this is true, we focus a large part of our Program on education, support, such as prescription reminder calls and communication — all aimed at helping you stay on your treatment and medication plans.
Key elements of the Patient Management Program:
- Personalized patient care, including discussion of your treatment plan
- Collaboration — We make sure any difficulties you may be having with your treatment are addressed immediately with your physicians.
- Insurance benefits can be complicated and treatment can be costly. We’ll help you explore every option available to you, and make sure you have information and explanations of your drug and medical benefits.
- Regular follow-up to make sure you get your medications and medical supplies quickly and efficiently.
- Delivery to your home, workplace, or other location, coordinated and managed by a staff member
- 24/7 Support by our Specialty Pharmacy staff
Finances, Rights, and Responsibilities
- Financial Obligation and Financial Assistance
- Patient Rights
- Patient Responsibilities